Thank you for considering a purchase from Glik’s! If you need to make a return, rest assured we can assist you at any of our store locations, or if you’ve ordered online, we can also process mail returns.
- Returns must be received within 45 days from the date of purchase
- Holiday Return Policy: Orders placed between 11/1/2021 and 12/15/2021 may be returned through 1/31/2022. Items must still have tags attached, although the price may be removed
- Exchanges - We are unable to offer exchanges
- Refunds will be credited back to the original form of purchase
- Refunds are issued for the original price paid for the item (after coupons) and do not include shipping costs
- Returns must be received in original condition with all tags attached for resale
- Footwear must include the shoe box in its original condition without postal labels
- Swimwear must be unworn/unwashed with tags & hygienic liners in place
- Final Sale Items: Face Masks, Bogg Bags, Simply Totes, Gift Cards & E-Gift Cards are final sale & not eligible for refund, return or exchange
- Glik’s reserves the right to refuse returns that have been worn/washed or have tags removed
Online Returns by Mail
- If you choose to ship your return back to Online Returns rather than returning your order to a store, you are responsible for the cost of shipping back to us.
- Prepaid Label - Request a prepaid UPS label through our Returns Portal The cost of using the prepaid return label service is $6, which will be deducted from your refund. This service is only available for orders shipped within the contiguous US.
- Delivery Service of Your Choice - Please include your Invoice marked with the items you’re returning and ship to:
Attn: Online Returns
25 ABC Parkway
Collinsville, IL 62234
Online Returns in Store
- To return your order in store, please bring your Online Purchase Invoice and the credit card used to make the purchase.
- If you don’t have your original credit card, the store is only able to issue you store credit
- If you paid with PayPal bring your Photo ID, Invoice & a credit card that matches the name on the order to receive a refund to the credit card. Stores are unable to refund to your PayPal account. Only the person who placed the order can receive a credit card refund. If not available, the store is only able to issue store credit.
- You may also exchange your order for a different item available at that location.