Pink. It’s a huge trend right now. You will see hits of this feminine hue on nearly everything this month. Why? October 1st marked the first day of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM), an international health campaign organized by major breast cancer charities. Every October, thousands gather and organize events to increase awareness of the Breast Cancer disease and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure. The campaign also offers unlimited insight and support to those affected by breast cancer.
All across the country people are gathering to raise funds and show support during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Interested in participating? Here are a few major events:
- American Cancer Society: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Susan B Komen: Race for the Cure
- Pure Michigan Pink
Searching for that ideal jacket, sweater, tee or accessory that will functionally show your support for the continued education and research for breast cancer? No worries! We have a ton of performance lifestyle brands – The North Face, Under Armour, and Columbia – that have joined forces with various groups of breast cancer organizations to share their love and continued support for the cure. Donning that pink ribbon isn’t a trend, it’s a lifestyle, and it’s here to stay!
- Columbia Women’s Tested Tough In Pink Benton Springs Full Zip Jacket
- Under Armour Power in Pink Graphic Mini Headbands for Women
- The North Face Pink Ribbon Apex Bionic Jacket for Women
- Under Armour PIP Support Give Fight V-neck for Women
- Under Armour Power in Pink Achieve Ribbon V-Neck for Women
- Under Armour Women’s Power in Pink Together V-Neck
Be sure to visit gliks.com to see our whole selection of apparel for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month from your favorite performance lifestyle brands like: