Ever wonder how to get the perfect tucked in shirt? Follow our four easy step-by-step guides below to master the trend and tuck in your shirt like a pro!
The Side Front Tuck
- Start with a slightly oversized top. A short sleeve Piko shirt is a perfect option!
- Take a small section at the hem between your navel and hip and tuck into your waistband.
- Slightly pull both sides for more a relaxed look.
The Front Tuck
- Start with a basic tee or tank. We used a nautical striped shirt from Jolie clothing!
- Grab a small section at the hem directly below your navel.
- Twist the section and put into your waistband.
The Half Tuck
- Start with a button up top. We used a Polly and Esther plaid shirt.
- Beginning at the bottom, unbutton the shirt until the buttons meet the waist of your pants.
- Tuck in one side. It doesn’t matter which side you choose!
- Tug slightly on the tucked in side.
The Full Tuck
- Start with a fitted top. The less fabric you have gathered at your waist, the better!
- Completely fold into your waistband.
- Raise both arms over your head. This will evenly pull out the fabric and give this look a more relaxed vibe.
- Finish this look with a belt or wear as is!
Like what you see? Find these looks and more at Glik’s!