Everyone knows that comfort is key – even more so in 2020. With the loungewear trend on the rise, it can sometimes get a little hard to figure out how to style your comfy, cozy items to be acceptable to wear out in public. Since everyone is settling into their new normal, we wanted to give you some tips on how to style your lounge wear pieces in a way that is cute, fashion-forward, and Gliks-run approved.
Most of our loungewear items and sets are sold separately, making it easy for you to mix and match! (Also gives you more reason and justification to purchase the entire set, since the styling options are so versatile)
Here’s a styling tip on how to wear loungewear pieces separately:
- Start with your comfy thermal top, fleece hoodie, or cropped top
- Throw on a pair of denim jeans, biker shorts, or jogger pants
- Layer with a denim jacket, cardigan, or vest
- Slip on a pair of sneakers or combat boots
- Complete with accessories like a beanie, simple jewelry, or handbags!
Here’s a styling tip on how to wear lounge wear sets together:
- Pick out the loungewear set of your choice!
- Tuck in the front of the shirt and roll the sleeves (if long sleeve) to add dimension
- Pair with a denim jacket and Chelsea boots or
- Wear alone with sneakers and a scrunchie
Check out some of our favorites lately:
Luckily, we have been receiving TONS of new loungewear styles for you to choose from – online & in-stores. Our favorites right now are from Thread & Supply and Reflex Clothing! But, be on the lookout for our new Glik’s Exclusive loungewear sets that will be launching VERYYY soon 😊 You won’t want to miss out on the latest styles, so make sure to give us a follow on Instagram!