Whether you’re shopping for your teenage son/daughter, significant other, or your best friend there’s no age limit on Easter baskets, right? Right.
We have plenty of options at Glik’s to bring a smile to your special someone this holiday and while there’s not a piece of candy or pastel egg in sight, they’re sure to love their grown up Easter basket all the same.
If you’re shopping for a guy, you can’t go wrong with:
- An Avid fishing hat. I’ve skipped a bag and opted to use this fishing hat instead.
- Sanuk flip-flops. While you’re at it, buy a pair for yourself. Seriously, these sandals are heavenly.
- A Fripp and Folly t-shirt. With southern themed graphics, these comfy tees are great for the outdoors loving guy.
- A Southern Tide koozie. Warm weather is on the horizon which means so are backyard barbeques and days on the lake. He’ll be happy to have this drink sleeve to keep his beverages cool!
- A pair of sunglasses. Who doesn’t need a new pair of shades?
- A Glik’s gift card. Guys are hard to shop for. Take the guesswork out and let him shop for what he really wants.
If you’re shopping for a young woman, a foolproof assortment includes:
- A Simply Southern cosmetic case! These preppy bags are cute, practical, and a steal at only $14!
- Stance Socks. Both comfy and cute, Stance Socks have just as much personality as your favorite chick.
- A Southern Tide koozie. Because girls need a good koozie just as much as any guy.
- A Simply Southern t-shirt. She’s guaranteed to love the preppy prints and southern saying on these southern tees.
- A Simply Southern phone case and car magnet. Preppy accessories are all the rage right now, plus they’ll coordinate perfectly with her new t-shirt. J
- Sunglasses. Like I said before, who doesn’t need a new pair?
While these gifts are great and I hope this post gives you inspiration, don’t forget the time you spend with the people you love is more valuable and will be cherished more than any present.
Happy Easter and happy shopping!