Can you believe there are only a few shopping days left until Christmas? Me either! I hate to say it, but I still have a few people to buy for. Nothing like waiting till the last minute I guess. Here are a few last minute gift ideas, for guys and gals, if you procrastinated like I did
1. Stance Socks. You may not have liked getting socks for Christmas when you were a kid, but having fun and colorful socks is a must have accessory this holiday season! Stance socks come in a ton of colors and patterns. They have a seamless toe and deep pockets for your heels. They are the perfect gift for that guy or gal on your list!
2. Scarves. Who doesn’t love a cozy scarf when it’s chilly outside? Scarves are great gift ideas for any guy or girl on your list. Scarves are one size fits all that can be worn with or without their coat.
3. Beanies. Beanies can be worn as a trendy accessory or to keep warm when the temperature drops. Guys and girls alike will love receiving these as gifts. They come in a variety of brands, colors and patterns. CC beanies are my favorite!
4. North Face Apex Etip Gloves: Not only will these gloves keep their hands warm, they won’t have to take them off to use their phone or other electronics with a touch screen. They also offer wind protection and have a water resistant finish. I have given these as gifts before and they were a big hit!
5. Gifts-in-a-jar. If you are wanting to take the DIY route, gifts-in-a-jar are perfect. They are simple, inexpensive and fun! For the gal on your list, you can make a Comfy Cozy gift jar. Add hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, candy canes and a couple of mugs and you are all set. You could even add a scarf and gloves to make it even cozier :). For the guy on your list: a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Fill a jar full of all his favorite snack foods: chips, dip, candy, trail mix and maybe even a few bottles of soda. I can guarantee any guy would love to receive this gift idea!
Trying to find the perfect gift for someone can be stressful. Especially if you are last minute shopping. I hope this gave you some gift ideas as you are out shopping this week. Remember, when all else fails, get a gift card