We are so excited to announce that some of our stores are finally able to start offering a shopping experience for their communities again! Curbside Service and Safety-First In-Store Shopping are now our new norm, but we are happy that it offers us a chance to see our customers that we've been missing this past month. ❤ We hope you'll get the chance to join us if you're able. Want to know all the details on these new services? Keep reading!
HOW TO PLACE A CURBSIDE PICK-UP ORDER:
- Call your local Glik's Store or send them a Direct Message on Instagram.
- Let the manager-on-duty know what items you're looking for/hoping to find.
- Pay for your order over the phone or when you get to the store!
- Make an appointment for pick-up at the end of your order, or just call the store when you arrive.Your Glik's stylist will most likely ask you what type of vehicle you are driving and for your phone number in case they need to call you back. They will also give you any special instructions/directions you might need in order to pick up your order.
- One of the associates will run your order out to your car! (They will be wearing gloves and a mask for added precaution so that all customers will feel safe when they stop by to pick up their orders.)
Almost all of our stores are offering curbside pick-up as an option now. Since each state and county is different with their regulations, your local store might have a few more specific details than we have listed due to rules in their area. Thank you for being patient with us as we are learning how to bring back some sort of normalcy within our walls. Please feel free to call your local store with any questions about this new service beyond these instructions! We are here to offer you a safe shopping experience as well as our usual, amazing customer service. ❤
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY IN OUR OPEN STORES.
- A select number of our stores are also open for in-store shopping! Every Glik’s location that is able to offer this kind of experience will be operating with limited hours compared to normal while adhering to all state and county safety regulations.
- Please be sure to call your local store or check our Store Locator for their hours before you plan your visit.
- To maintain safe distances, the stores will be limiting the number of shoppers allowed in the building. If you would prefer, you can always ask if your store could prepare your order for curbside pick-up if you are not comfortable shopping inside with us yet.
- Have fun shopping safely! ❤