The weather is getting colder, classes are starting up again, you’re wanting to sleep in longer and longer, and we don’t blame you! If you’re looking for a way to get your hair ready for the day that is quick and simple, keep reading! We have five different looks to share with you that take minimal effort, and less than five minutes to put together.
- Pull the upper half of your hair into a ponytail and secure it with a velvet scrunchie.
- Take all of your hair (including the ponytail you just made) and wrap all of it in a low ponytail and the base of your neck.
- Now all you have to do is secure the third and final velvet scrunchie on the end of your ponytail
- Start to create the bubbles by pulling little pieces out from each portion of hair that is in between the scrunchies.
- Continue this method until your hair is bubbled out to your desired level!
This hairstyle works best with longer and thicker hair types. However, you can adjust this look to meet your needs if you have shorter or thinner hair by using less or smaller hair accessories.
We are honestly obsessed with these pony scarfs! They can easily dress up any hairstyle with one simple step. For this cute look, all you have to do is:
- Collect all of your hair, and wrap it up in a low ponytail with your favorite pony scarf
- To create a relaxed and carefree look, lightly pull on the pony scarf to loosen the ponytail
- Now you’re done and ready to head out the door!
This hairstyle is great for all hair types and lengths! If your pony scarf hangs much lower than your hair, try tying it in a bow to add the perfect finishing touch!
How cute is this easy half-updo? We love how simple and adorable this hairstyle is. Here’s how you create this look at home:
- Pull the top half of your hair up and collect it at the center of the back of your head
- Secure your section with any length of pony scarf
- Either let the scarf ends hang down, or tie them together in a bow for a lifted look!
This hairstyle is great for all hair types and lengths. Pick a pony scarf with a color scheme that pops with your outfit!
You’ve probably seen this look all over social media just as much as we have. And we can’t lie, it’s one of our favorite ways to style our hair on the days when we can't stop pressing the snooze button. Here’s how we created this look:
- Part your hair at your natural part, or a side part
- Pick one side where you want to place your clips (usually works best on the side with less hair)
- Pull a small section back from the front of your hairline up and above your ear
- Once you’ve found where you want this hair to sit, secure it with your first pearl snap clip
- If you want to add a little extra flair, place a second clip right next to your first one
- You’re set for the day!
This hairstyle is great with any hair types and lengths. We love the added effect of curling or straightening your hair beforehand, but we’re looking for efficiency here ladies! This look works with natural hair after adding a smoothing product or some hairspray to keep the frizzies away.
Some days we just want our hair completely out of the way, but we want to do a little more than just a simply ponytail or a messy bun. If you know how to braid, this style is super simple, and only takes a few minutes to complete for a perfect, every day look! Since we’re going with the quick and easy route, you can skip the French braiding and just worry about styling the hair from the base of your neck so you can quickly complete this look and head out the door. All you have to do is:
- Part all of your hair into two equal halves.
- With one half, start braiding it down as tightly or loosely as you like. Braid by creating three equal sections of hair. Then you take turns with each side piece by weaving it over the middle until you’ve braided down to your desired length. Secure this masterpiece with your favorite small Teletie for a no-slip grip that won’t rip your hair out when you’re done with this look!
- Repeat step two on the other side
- You’re all done!
This hairstyle works best with medium to long hair lengths and any hair types. To add a little extra flair, you can pull at each part of the braid starting from the bottom and working your way up in order to fluff the braid you’ve made to Instagram-worthy perfection.
Speaking of Instagram, make sure to check out our newest IGTV on our Glik's Official Instagram to see a video showing how we created all of these simple looks and a few bonus hairstyles as well! You can also shop for all of these hair accessories and more by clicking here. If you post any photos of your new favorite hairstyles, make sure to tag us on Instagram or Facebook so we can see your finished looks!