Thread and Supply Clothing Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal TSJKX2291-CHARCOAL
  • Thread and Supply Clothing Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal TSJKX2291-CHARCOAL
  • Thread and Supply Lazy Sunday Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal TSJKX2291-CHARCOAL
  • Thread and Supply Lazy Sunday Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal TSJKX2291-CHARCOAL

click on thumbnail to zoom
Item #: TSJKX2291-CHARCOAL
Our Price: $49.00
Size  
Color  
Quantity:

Free shipping on orders over $50

Description 

With cooler temperatures heading your way, you will need to layer up! Stay warm and cozy easily with our Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal by Thread and Supply. This ultra-plush pullover is a great option for any one this season.

Made with a soft sherpa fabric, this Thread and Supply Frosty Tipped Pullover is made to keep you warm without sacrificing your style. This highly comfortable women’s pullover has tipped pile textured fabric that is extremely soft to the touch.  The stand up collar and quarter zip neckline enhance the look of this comfy pullover. Complete with a soft and comfortable knit lining, the Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal for Women will be your go-to pullover for the fall and winter.

Read more on our blog about our favorite styles of Thread & Supply!

Shop more Sherpa Pullovers and Vests here!

Features of Thread and Supply Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Charcoal TSJKX2291-CHARCOAL:

• Frosty tipped sherpa pullovers
  • Thread and Supply Lazy Sunday Wubby Fleece Pullover
  • Color: Charcoal
  • Shell: 100% polyester
  • Lining: 65% polyester 35% rayon
  • Textured Pullover
  • Ultra soft
  • Highly durable craftsmanship
  • Tipped pile textured fabric
  • Stand up collar
  • Quarter zip neckline
  • Square hem with side slits
  • Color-contrast collar
  • Fully lined with soft jersey knit
  • Imported
  • Dry clean only

Reviews

Average Rating:
(based on 6 reviews)

Showing 1 - 5 of 6 Reviews:

by Jessica
on 12/1/2018
Charcoal Sherpa
Such better quality than the sherpas from the other stores. The plush fabric and color make this my best buy of the season!
by Luna
on 10/23/2018
Such a great pullover
Such a great pullover. It's so warm and soft and runs a little on the larger side. Super comfy. Great for colder days and it has pockets!!!
by Kay
on 4/18/2018
Cosy
Nice and cosy. Will be great for cold nights time running errands.
by Michele
on 12/30/2017
Sherpa pullover
Love this pullover! It's soft and cozy-- I will probably never take it off. The order process was simple and delivery was early!
by Lizzy
on 11/10/2017
10/10 recomend
I was totally surprised by how soft this was and the picture was super accurate! I will definitely be wearing this a ton from now on through the winter. Also, I love that it actually has pockets and the price was irresistible!
Review and Rate this Item

Shipping & Returns

• This item qualifies for FREE shipping with $50 purchase
  • You can return this item to any Glik's store.
  • For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.