Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Ready, set, layer! You need to add this Patagonia Women’s Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover in Raw Linen to your outerwear collection! The flattering slim fit and Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece that is made of 51% recycled materials will retain warmth even on the coldest winter day.
This women’s Patagonia pullover is made with 100% polyester fleece that has extra-long fibers to keep you warm and cozy. You’ll want to cuddle up all day in this environmentally-conscious number on any cool night because the stand-up collar with doubled fleece will keep your neck warm. For extra measure, the cozy kangaroo-style front pocket with side-entry is ready to hold your hands through the winter! Also, the cuffs and hem of this Patagonia pullover for women feature a brushed-polyester microfleece trim to keep the warm in and the cold out as you rock this ultra-soft fleece pullover. To finalize the look, there is a small Patagonia logo patch on the left breast. The nylon left chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction will help store your mini-essentials as you conquer the day in this plush women’s Patagonia!
Features of Patagonia Womens Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover in Raw Linen 25443-RWX:
- Women’s Patagonia
- Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover
- Women’s pullover
- Women’s fleece
- Deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- Extra-long polyester fibers retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Contouring fit and shape
- Brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo-style warm hand pocket
- Slim Fit
- Color: Raw Linen
- Fabric dyed with low-impact process to reduce use of dyestuffs, energy, and water
- Fair Trade certified sewing
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Patagonia branded patch on front chest