He was your first best friend, is always there to offer a helping hand, and gives the best advice (even if he throws in some corny dad humor along the way). A guy this great deserves a gift to match, so this Father’s Day skip the “World’s Greatest Dad” mug and surprise him with something he’ll really love.
1. A shirt from Columbia Sportswear’s PFG line is a no-fail Father’s Day present. Not only will your dad be well-dressed, he’ll also become obsessed with how comfortable and durable these button up shirts are.
2. If he spends weekends out on the green or fishing on the lake, you can’t go wrong with giving him an Under Armour hat this year.
3. Summer days = lake days. Help him prepare for some serious summer fun with a pair of new boardshorts or swim trunks.
4. Buying himself nice clothes might not be at the top of your dad’s to-do list, so take the guesswork out of looking good and surprise him with an 1897 polo!
5. He needs shirts for his off days as well. Try a v-neck tee and help dad elevate his casual style.
6. Our 1897 shorts will be a home run, no matter your dad’s personal style. At only $29.90, these men’s shorts make for an affordable Father’s Day gift your wallet will love just as much as he does.
7. For the guy who already has everything, try a Yeti rambler! These personal drink coolers are tough, hard-wearing, and maintain ice twice as long as plastic tumblers — and it works just as well for hot beverages.
Find these gift ideas for dad and more at Glik’s!