click on thumbnail to zoom
Item #: TSJKX2291-WINE
Our Price: $49.00
Size  
Color  
Quantity:

Free shipping on orders over $50

Description 

With cooler temperatures heading your way, you will need to layer up! Stay warm and cozy easily with our Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Wine by Thread and Supply. This ultra-plush pullover is a great option for any one this season.

Made with a soft sherpa fabric, this Thread and Supply Frosty Tipped Pullover is made to keep you warm without sacrificing your style. This highly comfortable women’s pullover has tipped pile textured fabric that is extremely soft to the touch.  The stand up collar and quarter zip neckline enhance the look of this comfy pullover. Complete with a soft and comfortable knit lining, the Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Wine for Women will be your go-to pullover for the fall and winter.

Shop more Sherpa Pullovers and Vests here!

Features of Thread and Supply Frosty Tipped Sherpa Pullover in Wine TSJKX2291-WINE:

• Frosty tipped sherpa pullovers
  • Thread and Supply Lazy Sunday
  • Color: Wine
  • Shell: 100% polyester
  • Lining: 65% polyester 35% rayon
  • Textured Pullover
  • Ultra soft
  • Highly durable craftsmanship
  • Tipped pile textured fabric
  • Stand up collar
  • Quarter zip neckline
  • Square hem with side slits
  • Color-contrast collar
  • Fully lined with soft jersey knit
  • Imported
  • Dry clean only

Reviews

Average Rating:
(based on 4 reviews)

Showing 4 Reviews:

by Cathleen
on 9/26/2018
Nonni's blanket shirt
So cozy my six year old grandson has worn it to bed the past two nights and said it keeps him so cozy he sleeps better. How cute is that!! I love this pullover! It does run smaller than the beige one I ordered. But love it!!
by Camila
on 1/10/2018
great
great purchase, but mine came with a hole on the inside of the pocket.
by Sarah
on 12/15/2017
Runs Small
This pullover runs small. If you are taller do not order. The large was tight in the shoulders and the sleeves were too short. I am regularly a large and this pullover was no where close to being a true large.
by Kenzie Ann
on 11/23/2017
comfy comfy COMFY!!!
I just bought this pull over from tj maxx!! $20! What a save! anyway, it’s so warm and fluffy AAAAHHHH I feel like a giant plushie waiting to be cuddled. The quality is fantastic even tho there were a few loose threads but easily snippable or fixable :) overall such a nice gift or a gift for ya know....yourself hehe
Review and Rate this Item

Shipping & Returns

• This item qualifies for FREE shipping with $50 purchase
  • You can return this item to any Glik's store.
  • For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.